Tayroc Ltd Prize Draw Terms and Conditions 2022
Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Tayroc Ltd.
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per order by an individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter, just email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customers who complete a purchase will be entered automatically.
How to enter
- The prize draw is free to enter and will include all users who enter by emailing email@example.com or are automatically entered by completing a purchase on the site up until the 30th November 2022. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw
- Tayroc will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The prize will be a Tayroc watch, beanie, lanyard and sunglasses of the winners choice from available stock.
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Tayroc regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be notified via the email provided.
- Tayroc will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Tayroc reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
- Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The winner agrees to the release of their first name to any other prize draw participants if requested via Tayroc.
- An announcement of the winners first name and prize choice will be made via Tayroc’s site.
Limitation of Liability
- Tayroc does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Tayroc does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- Tayroc does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
- Tayroc reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.