Tayroc Ltd Sweepstake Terms and Conditions 2021
Free Sweepstake Terms and Conditions
- By entering the sweepstake you are agreeing to these sweepstake terms and conditions.
- The sweepstake is being run by Tayroc Ltd.
Eligibility to enter
- The sweepstake is open to entrants over 18 years of age.
- In entering the sweepstake, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The sweepstake is free to enter.
How to enter
- The sweepstake will include those who enter our mailing list via the link on our website : https://www.tayroc.com/pages/2021-euro-sweepstakes
- Entries after the 10/06/21 will not be included in the sweepstake.
- Tayroc will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The prize will be one watch of the winners choice.
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Tayroc regarding any aspect of the sweepstake is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be notified via the email provided when the Euros finish.
- Tayroc will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Tayroc reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
- Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The winner agrees to the release of their first name to any other sweepstake participants if requested via Tayroc.
- An announcement of the winners first name and prize choice will be made via Tayroc’s site.
Limitation of Liability
- Tayroc does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the sweepstake or being selected for a prize, save that Tayroc does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- Tayroc does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
- Tayroc reserves the right to cancel the sweepstake or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The sweepstake and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.